Essential Cleansing Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Essential Cleansing is a gentle yet powerful cleansing oil with an oil-to-milk texture. Experience the blend of Mediterranean extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, and clary sage that transforms into a deep-cleansing emulsion. Melt away stubborn makeup, sunscreen, and unwanted oils — leaving nothing behind but soft, glowing skin.
6.67 FL OZ
Why We Love It
Use in the AM + PM
For best results, we recommend using this product in the AM + PM.
Oil to milk texture
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Full Ingredient List
How to Use Essential Cleansing Oil
Apply 2 or 3 pumps onto dry hands and massage the oil onto your face using circular movements.
To remove makeup from eyelids and eyelashes, use your fingertips and gently rub top to bottom, keeping eyes closed.
Moisten the skin with lukewarm water and massage the oil into a light emulsion & remove with a damp muslin cloth.
Follow with Revision Gentle Foaming Wash for a double cleanse.
- KRKristal R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoLove it!!!
Great smell, soothing, and works!!!! 1st step in my double cleanse routine ♥️
- GHGiselle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Smells Great, Easy To Use, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMust have!
Does such a great job of removing makeup & sunscreen!
- PPPerdue P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Gentle, Great Ingredients, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCleansing Oil
I actually enjoy my skincare routine now that I’ve added the Cleansing Oil, and Revision Gentle Foaming Cleanser!
- LNLinda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoving
Has changed my fase washing game!
- SSShelley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Healing, Hydrating, Great IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMelts makeup away
Breaks down all my makeup yet leaves my skin still feeling hydrated. I have very dry skin and most cleansers tend to strip my skin leaving it feel worse off than not using a cleanser at all.